Pages

Friday 31 January 2014

Heart flowers

We had great fun today at Scrap and Yap Papercraft, a monthly craft group which I run with my friend, Sarah.  This month's theme was hearts and it was great seeing everyone's creations.  Here is a card I made using hearts and twine for the stems.  We had to use twine to take part in the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.  I love twine, so that was easy :)


I was inspired to make this card when I saw a stamped hearts on stems card by Becky F also on this Wednesday challenge see it here.

I just love using hearts and have loved this month's theme at our craft group.  Of course hearts symbolise love and love is the most important thing of all - I guess that has something to do with it!

I'm linking up at Simons Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. and Word Art Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! Very cute card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love the twine as stems for the heart flowers. Thanks for stopping by my blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute, such a fun idea. I’ve enjoyed seeing your lovely art today, and thank you for sharing it with us.
    Blessings,
    Carole Robb Bisson
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous...It's CAS and so elegant...Great design and lay-out. So delighted you shared your artwork with us at Word Art Wednesday. Want to leave you with a verse coming from 1 John 5:4 which says, "For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith." Have a blessed week!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete