Pages

Friday 28 March 2014

God-incidence

Don't you just love it when you get a wonderful coincidence?  I wanted to make a friend a special card with just the right scripture for her and thought of this one but wasn't 100% sure:

Thou dost keep him in perfect peace, whose mind 
is stayed on Thee, because he trusts in Thee.
Is 26: 3

When I looked on Word Art Wednesday for their scripture word art for the week I was amazed and wonderfully blessed to see that it was this very one.  What an amazing coincidence, or rather, God-incidence!  I can be sure now that this is the right verse for my friend.

I've made 2 cards with this word art.  For this one I've used a new die from Memory Box which I got at the big Hobbycraft show and couldn't wait to use.


I love this verse in the Amplified version of the bible so I did another card using both versions.  The Amplified version is on a tab tucked behind the word art:




I love the Amplified version because it really brings out the sense of perfect and constant peace when we truly set our minds and hearts and hopes on God.

May you find that perfect and constant peace that comes only from setting our minds and hearts on God.

3 comments:

  1. Very very lovely use of the word art. The poppies are looking quite natural. Thank you for joining us this week at Word Art Wednesday. Blessings, Carole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, beautiful cards especially love the poppy one.

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

    luv

    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really beautiful cards, the wordart at wordartwednesday is certainly a blessing! How wonderful to have gone to the craft show, I can imagine it was packed! The die you bought is lovely. Love the colours and flowers on your second card.

    ReplyDelete