Pages

Thursday 27 March 2014

Until the Whole World Hears

The Scripture Lessons and Lyrics Challenge No 6 at Triple the Scraps is about sharing the gospel.  The song is Until the Whole World Hears by Casting Crowns - a wonderful song.  Patter encourages us to think how God may be using us to share the gospel with the people he brings into our paths.  I have to confess I'm not very good at this but I want to get better at it!

Here is my page:

 Left hand page
and right hand

Here is are some of the words of the song:
 


and the scriptures I chose which I've just noticed I didn't line up properly!


The buttons came from an old necklace and I think they go well with the paper:


I'm linking up at Triple the Scraps

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan ,your pages are fabulous ,love the papers and the buttons really go well with the patterns a great way to use your necklace ! I am really enjoying the songs Patter chooses !

    ReplyDelete