Pages

Thursday 6 November 2014

More Snowflake Cards

Snowflake cards .... they just keep coming!

This one has a distress ink sponged backround.   I used no ink on the stamp but spritzed it with water and stamped holding it down for a while.  I just love the faded effect as the water has reacted with the distress ink.  The greeting is stamped and the JOY has a little glitter added.  The snowflakes and stars were die cut.


I went with bright for the next one - needed a change from plain blues!


The last one is a sponged backround again, white embossed snowflakes with Joy stamped randomly around.  The bauble is a die cut from a magazine freebie and gems for a little sparkle.


Its fun making each card different!  There will be more :)

I'm linking up at
Art Every Day Month at Creative Every Day
Word Art Wednesday


5 comments:

  1. I like that red/yellow/blue background! Unconventional colours for a Christmas card, but very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so beautiful...love your style on making them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I am just going to have to try that distress inked background and water wet stamp! cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all beautiful Susan ! I love how you have made the backgrounds and the different effects you get with the stamp, I bought a snowflake die last year and haven't used it yet , must get it out ! Really looking forward to your next batch !

    ReplyDelete