Pages

Sunday 1 February 2015

Take Me Deeper week 4

Week 4 on Take Me Deeper at His Kingdom Come was Transform Faithfully.  I loved this week's study.  Being a follower of Jesus means we are being transformed into His image, but transformation requires real deep heart change which is often painful.  However, we have a great and mighty God, a God who loves us and is the epitome of faithfulness - He wants us to be faithful too.

Here is my journal page:


This is a very simple spread.  The backround is black because I didn't like the initial backround I did and covered it all up with black!  Then I added the texture pasted hearts:


And then I added some v simple stamping in green plus the journaling:


 I used the rubber on the end of a pencil for the small dots:


I quite like the simplicity of the green on the black, not my usual style at all. But I think its a bit too plain for my liking after all!!!


This is the last study on transformation.  I've kept the journaling in the same style for all 4 weeks in January - same font and torn edges.  I thought I would change the style of journaling for each theme.  If I do week 5 this week I will have caught up!

1 comment: